Office Acoustical Insulation Solutions
If you are looking for high quality sound insulation for your office or commercial building, you've come to the right place. SoundTech offers a variety of acoustical insulation solutions for office applications such as walls, cubicles and ceilings. The variety of our materials ensures that we can find a solution that will work for you. For example, our SoundCoustic walls are designed to keep out speech frequency noise, our noise reducing tackable surfaces and noise blocking non-tackable substrates are ideal solutions for your office panel systems, and our custom material blends can be adjusted to your specifications.
Our current list of materials includes:
- Various tackboard products ranging from 0.125” – 4” thick and densities ranging from 2lbs/cuft – 16lbs/cuft
- Various roll good products ranging from 0.25” – 4” thick with densities ranging from 0.60lbs/cuft – 2.5lbs/cuft
- Custom Blends
- Dual density, composite or varying thickness options are available as well
- Polyurethane foams
- Viscoelastic foams
- Reticulated foams
- Ceramic fibers
- Mineral wools
- SoundCoustic Textile wallcoverings
- Many facings available including aluminum foil, FSK, FSP, fiberglass mats and polyester mats
- Non-acoustical tackboards
For more information on how our office acoustical insulation works, just fill out this contact form and we will respond with the answers to your questions. Or, call us at 616.575.0866 and speak with an expert.